The line up for for the 2018 Music Festival has been confirmed:
- Clarismatic – a wide variety of music from pop to classical
- Hannah Fay Band – A great mix of tunes from Stevie Wonder to Gnarls Barkley.
- The Untold Revolution – A mix of indie, modern and classic rock tunes
- Far Away Cows – A Derbyshire based covers band
- Back by Friday – A young band of four lads just finishing A levels, playing covers of modern rock music.
Bring you picnic and chairs for fun day out for all the family. The gates open 11.30 with music staring at 12.00 going to 7.30
There is plenty to eat & drink, there are bouncy castles stalls and lots of room to play games with friends and family.
See You there.