Tickets are now on sale for the 2019 Etwall Music Festival, these can be purchased via the Cricket Club or Etwall Primary School. Tickets are also available at The Blenheim, Steves Fish Bar and Etwall Pharmacy. Sunday 14th July at 11:30am till 7:30pm.
The line up for for the 2019 Music Festival has been confirmed:
- Clarismatic – a wide variety of music from pop to classical.
- Hannah Fay and the Internalizers – A great mix of tunes from Stevie Wonder to Gnarls Barkley.
- The Untold Revolution – A mix of indie, modern and classic rock tunes.
- Far Away Cows – A Derbyshire based covers band.
- Back by Friday – A young band of four lads, playing covers of modern rock music.
Bring your own picnic and chairs for a fun day out for all the family. The gates open 11.30am with music starting at 12.00pm going to 7.30pm.
There is plenty to eat & drink and room to play games with friends and family. Fairground rides for the kids, candy floss, BBQ, vegetarian options, kids food, bouncy castles, stalls, face painting, glitter tattoos, novelty balloons and much, much more.
Many thanks to the volunteers and our sponsors for all their support, including:- The Blenheim, Molly Maid, Halo Hair Design and Steves Fish Bar.